A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and to your needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly undetermined. To see more information on what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please be redirected to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency we proceed to detail how this website uses the cookies in order to inform you with the maximum possible exactitude.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, they ensures that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. They avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies which allow you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and they must allow you to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies in the browser in order to remember your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except when it is necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. It is supposed Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards.
- For any queries or doubt about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.